Dumbbell Floor Chest Fly
If they’re done with the correct form, that is.
Dumbbell floor chest fly. The trick is that you overload the eccentric part of the movement, while “cheating” on the way back. A chest fly is a great upper body move that uses dumbbells to strengthen the muscles of the chest and arms.
Hold a dumbbell in each hand and get into a standard push up position. Simply grab a lighter set of dumbbells and lay your back down flat on an exercise ball.
Bend your knees with your feet firmly planted on the ground. Keep your elbows slightly bent to prevent elbow tendinitis.
Your shoulders also come into play, but the primary focus here is your triceps. Start with lying down on the floor on your back, holding one dumbbell in each hand with an underhand grip.
Bend your elbows to about a right angle, and then keep them rigid after that. The dumbbell chest fly works the following muscles:
So, it’s recommended to train with light to moderate weights to. Doing the dumbbell floor fly takes some of the risk away since the floor is acting as your spotter for the weight.
Floor dumbbell lying exercises for chest how to do lying down dumbbell fly without a bench. Now, the flye isn’t a beginner’s exercise as you must be careful to use proper form to prevent injury to the shoulder joint.
Keep your arms straight out to the sides (on the floor). The dumbbell chest fly can help open up your chest muscles.
Open your arms and lower the weights out and down to your sides. However, you’ll target the upper chest more than the lower chest.
- Sioux Chief Floor Drain Strainer
- Sims 3 Floor Plans
- Sink Into The Floor Bass Tabs
- Sketchup Floor Plan To 3d
- Sistering Floor Joists To Level Floor
- Sitting On The Floor Desk
- Sink Into The Floor Tab
- Simple Floor Plan With Measurements
- Simple Floor Plan Maker Free No Sign Up
- Sink Into The Floor Meaning
- Slate Bathroom Floor Tiles
- Single Story Floor Plans With Two Master Suites
- Single Story Floor Plans With In Law Suite
- Slate Floor Tiles Wickes
- Slate Floor Tiles Bunnings
- Sistering Floor Joists Crawl Space
- Simple House Floor Plan With Dimensions
- Simple House Floor Plan 1 Bedroom
- Skinny Bathroom Floor Cabinet
- Single Floor House Plans With Basement