Explorer Sport Trac Reviews
I also own a 2010 ltd and the 2007 has options that are better than the 2010.
Explorer sport trac reviews. The breaks lasted 15 years and i just got the original tires replaced. Only thing i can really complain about is gas mileage when only traveling around town.
Properly equipped, explorer sport trac is good to tow 5,100 pounds. The average rating is a 4 out of 5 stars.
We use it around town and on long trips. By little red truck in sc from on mon feb 07 2011.
Small enough for my wife to feel comfortable driving and parking. The 2007 sport trac ltd is sporty, fast and extremely reliable.
It has the acceleration you need when you need it, and drives like a dream. Ford explorer sport trac ratings overview.
Purchased my 2004 sport trac xls new in 2004. Decent mileage, 20, better comfort and maybe a little quieter.
I've wanted a sport track since they came. Our list of 8 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2009 ford explorer sport trac.
I am large guy and takes some time to find a comfortable driving. The sport trac is, after all, a vehicle with a passenger cab and an open cargo box joined by a frame.
Just not enough room for two car seats plus a booster seat in the back. The sport trac is an explorer suv with a pickup bed out back.
- White Sports Bra Target
- What Stocks Will Benefit From Sports Betting
- White Sports Pants Mens
- Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer Manual
- What Time Does Sports Clips Open
- Wii Sports Bowling Strike
- What Is The New Nissan Sports Car
- White Range Rover Sport For Sale Uk
- What Is The Most Expensive Audi Sports Car
- White Range Rover Sport 2021
- White Sports Car Names
- Where Can I Get A Sports Physical For Cheap
- Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer Parts
- Wii Sports Club Free
- White Range Rover Sport Autobiography
- Whats The Best Video Camera For Sports
- Where Is The Closest Academy Sporting Goods
- What Is The Best Sports Car For Under 10k
- White Sports Car In Wolf Of Wall Street
- Wii Sports Bowling Meme