Myrtles Plantation Louisiana Usa
Francisville long enough to enjoy some of the 27 unique shops, 14 eateries, 7 plantation homes, and 14 other attractions which all look forward to the pleasure of your company.
Myrtles plantation louisiana usa. Ghost stories at the myrtles plantation. The myrtles plantation in louisiana is a splendid bed and breakfast which is listed on the national register of historic places.
Stories of murder are embedded in the history of the home. The first owner of this opulent mansion was general david bradford, who is also infamously remembered as “whiskey dave” due to his involvement with the pennsylvania whiskey rebellion.
The myrtles plantation is a historic home and former antebellum plantation, built in 1796 by general david bradford. Tours paint a vivid picture of life during the plantation era, with a hybrid focus on the history of the building on the one hand, and the spookier intrigue and ghost stories that have become synonymous with the myrtles brand on the other.
According to many, myrtles is home to over 12 different ghosts, each with its own fantastic yarn, though none quite as recognizable as the slave chloe, who made herself famous in one of the most memorable ghost photos of all time. If you are a paranormal enthusiast who would like to experience a place steeped in history, as well as stories of the supernatural, you can never go wrong with the myrtles plantation.
There are lots of supposedly haunted places in the south, but myrtles plantation in st. The myrtle plantation stands as one of the oldest and classical example of a southern working mansion.
#1 myrtles plantation national register of historic places updated: The slave girlbilling itself as \one of america\'s most haunted homes\, myrtles plantation is supposedly the home of at least 12 ghosts.
And hey, this place is certifiably creepy. Established in the 19th century, located at patterson & merrill sts., a showplace noted for its productive truck gardens.
Francisville, louisiana, in der nähe von baton rouge. Those that are interested in the paranormal and haunted locations have probably heard of the myrtles plantation in st.
Owners and docents alike perpetuate the idea that myrtles is one of the most haunted houses in america. The myrtles plantation is located 25 miles from baton rouge and 85 miles from new orleans via interstate roads.
- Japanese Restaurant Plantation Florida
- Kapalua Plantation Golf Course Maui Hawaii
- Kapalua Golf Plantation Course Map
- Kiahuna Plantation Kauai Condos For Sale
- Kelly Plantation Golf Course Photos
- Jersey Mikes Subs Plantation Market
- Kiahuna Plantation Map Of Condos
- Kiahuna Plantation Private Rentals
- J Alexanders Plantation Phone Number
- James Madison Plantation Home
- Kiahuna Plantation Homes For Sale
- Jewish Family Home Care Plantation Fl
- Kapalua Golf The Plantation Course
- Isha Foundation Donation For Tree Plantation
- Japan Inn Plantation Florida
- J Alexanders Plantation Delivery
- Jefferson Davis Plantation Tour
- Kelly Plantation Golf Course Tee Times
- Issey Miyake Plantation Bag
- Issey Miyake Plantation Ebay